sore gan, berita telat bin basi
berita di motorbeam memang wow judulnya,
Kawasaki Makes Improvements To Pulsar 200 NS
boca baca, bolak balik, nggak nemu nemu apa yang dimaksud improvementnya, jebul logonya bajaj diganti punya kawasaki gitu impromentnya 😀
Kawasaki is an expert in making motorcycles, which is why the Japanese company is at the forefront when it comes to performance bikes. The Kawasaki-Bajaj tie-up is ages old and now both companies have started to mutually benefit. Bajaj Auto retails the Ninja 300 and Ninja 650 in India through its pro-biking showrooms and its Kawasaki’s turn to return the favour. Kawasaki is already selling Bajaj products in Philippines and now Bajaj Auto will enter the Indonesian market with the launch of the Pulsar 200 NS, expected later this year. Kawasaki will locally assemble the bike at its Indonesian facility.
This tie-up of assembly and distribution is not limited to Indonesia and Philippines as the duo plan to sell the Pulsar 200 NS in other markets including Brazil and other Asean countries. Bajaj Auto has tried to enter the Indonesia market earlier but has been unsuccesful. Thus a collaboration with Kawasaki was the obvious solution to penetrate the established motorcycle segment in the country. The Pulsar 200 NS will not carry the Bajaj logo in Indonesia, it will instead feature the Kawasaki logo, which won’t be highlighted for obvious reasons.
Bajaj-Kawasaki have sold 3000 units of Ninja motorcycles in India (since the launch around 3.5 years ago, including 650R, 250R and 650). The Pulsar 200 NS is expected to get fuel injection for export markets with an India launch too on the anvil. The company plans to sell 12,000 units of the Pulsar 200 NS in Indonesia, rivalling Yamaha’s Vixion. Kawasaki has made some minor improvements to the Pulsar 200 NS as well, details of which haven’t been revealed yet. Could Bajaj Auto forward these changes to the Indian bike? We certainly hope so.
yang menggelitik saja yang ane ungkap
- p200ns bakal dirakit di indonesia area pabrik kawasaki ( Kawasaki will locally assemble the bike at its Indonesian facility )
- bajaj tidak beruntung di indonesia ( Bajaj Auto has tried to enter the Indonesia market earlier but has been unsuccesful )
- p200ns bakal dijual di brazil dan beberapa negara asean lainya ( Pulsar 200 NS in other markets including Brazil and other Asean countries)
- dengan alasan tertentu ( marketing terutama, hehehehe ) logo bajaj diganti logo kawasaki, wah, improvement 😀 (
The Pulsar 200 NS will not carry the Bajaj logo in Indonesia, it will instead feature the Kawasaki logo, which won’t be highlighted for obvious reasons.)
editan sederhana bin kasar 😀 soal logo kawasaki
pendapat ane, improment kawasaki terhadap bajaj p200ns yang paling kentara ya harganya bakal up khas kawasaki, walau menandingi vixion ( new vixion ), bukan tag mungkin p200ns bakal dijual 20 jutaan 😀 ( katanya sih 25- 32 jutaan 😀 , loh bisa tembus 30 jutaan ya? kan gosip 😀 )
ada yang udah mau inden??????
p200ns, dari kami, kawasaki 😀
artikel lain yang banyak soal kawasaki dan bajaj p200ns
- bajaj pulsar P200NS meluncur mei buatan india dijual kawasaki [ gosip ]
- rumors P200NS meluncur mei 2013
- P200ns injeksi hadir bulan juni, benarkah
- PULSAR P200NS di test bareng kawasaki KLX
- p200ns dijual kawasaki, pasti jadi mahal, kawasaki gitu, BR200A =P200NS
- bajaj pulsar P200NS akan dijual kawasaki, kenapa tidak?
met bobo gan